5 Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal.
- They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- They don’t find the right agent whose willing to help them through the home buying process.
- They don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
- They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average fist-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine Online  with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.